For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Workshop on SDL Trados Studio 2017 & SDL MultiTerm 2017: tips and tricks Getting Started Level for Beginners

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Workshop on SDL Trados Studio 2017 & SDL MultiTerm 2017: tips and tricks Getting Started Level for Beginners".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Joan Valiente
Joan Valiente  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:39
French to English
Need in-person training course in Philadelphia, PA May 4, 2017

Dear Paolo,

Please let me know if there is any chance you may ever be visiting Philadelphia, PA (so-called City of Brotherly Love). I purchased all of the latest SDL Trados programs available in 2016 and was looking forward to further training. But instead, soon after my purchase, Trados introduced SDL Trados Studio 2017, dropping all emphasis on Studio 2015. As a result I was unable to move forward and unfortunately am still waiting to learn Trados.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workshop on SDL Trados Studio 2017 & SDL MultiTerm 2017: tips and tricks Getting Started Level for Beginners

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »