For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

alexandra salinasova
alexandra salinasova  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:16
English to German
+ ...
How do I apply May 30, 2017

Hi, I would like to apply for the 'international trade for translators' webinar, but when I click on the title nothing happens. Does this mean the course is full?

Thank you

Alexandra Salinasova

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 23:16
English to Thai
+ ...
International trade Jun 2, 2017

The term "International trade" reminds me of a legal issue. I had disputes with certain non-paying agencies and I found that International Trade Courts in many countries are last resorts to translators who want to collect payments effectively. (Internet based transaction of translation jobs is conducted among different countries.)

Soonthon L.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
How do I apply Jun 2, 2017

salingua wrote:

Hi, I would like to apply for the 'international trade for translators' webinar, but when I click on the title nothing happens. Does this mean the course is full?

Thank you

Alexandra Salinasova

Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for your interest in the training. You may wish to click on the purchase button as it is suggested at the screenshot here: http://cdn3.proz.com/file_resources/other/tn_8d0e8997c0b362bee827e343a74e6d56_112.jpg

Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need anything else.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »