Pages in topic:   [1 2] >
Banning definitively BEIN (MOD: BEIN was banned in Feb. 2017)
Thread poster: HERBET Abel
HERBET Abel
HERBET Abel  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:15
English to French
+ ...
Feb 15, 2017

In spite of having been banned from PROZ, this BEIN "provider" is continuing with its unauthorized demands : asking for you to sign an NDA for allowing them to use your CV and receive demands in your place, they also ask for your rates, phone Nr, and SKYPE adress see hereunder)

Note from site staff
August 26, 2016, 2:20 pm
This outsourcer has been banned from posting jobs at ProZ.com BEIN Translati
... See more
In spite of having been banned from PROZ, this BEIN "provider" is continuing with its unauthorized demands : asking for you to sign an NDA for allowing them to use your CV and receive demands in your place, they also ask for your rates, phone Nr, and SKYPE adress see hereunder)

Note from site staff
August 26, 2016, 2:20 pm
This outsourcer has been banned from posting jobs at ProZ.com BEIN Translation Return to outsourcer list Country Israel URL http://www.beintrans.com/ [Go] Address West Bank City Jerusalem Phone
+972 599 713 439
Primary profile
xxxDalal Khatib

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Doaa Nada [mailto:[email protected]] Envoyé : mercredi 15 février 2017 13:13 À : undisclosed-recipients:
Objet : Potential cooperation +NDA

Dear French Translators,

I trust this email finds you well!

I’m Doaa Waled representative of Bein Translations from their Palestine office. Currently we are looking to expand our freelancer network in English – French combinations. If you are interested in cooperation with us and being added to our database, please read carefully the attached NDA and sign it. Also, I appreciate if you can answer my following question: 1- What are your best per word rates for translation and proofreading? ( For a long-term partnership ). 2- Would you please send us your mobile number as well as your Skype ID if possible? Also, please send me your updated CV so that I can add you to our database. Best regards,

Bein Translations Team
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Already banned Feb 15, 2017

This is just another clone of a well known Languagemet scammer, their domain is blocked since a longer time.

In case you keep receiving any messages from them (which should be definitely NOT from @beintrans.com but from gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc etc etc) please submit a support ticket and provide all necessary data so that further block could be applied).

Andreia Silva

HERBET Abel
HERBET Abel  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Ban BEIN definitely Feb 17, 2017

This is the kind of "NDA" they want you to sign:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Authorization and Agreement

Can you give us permission, authorization and agreement in order for us to send your CV to our clients?
If yes, we will remove your contact details to avoid direct contacts with clients. In this case, we will use a free email which will be put inside your CV in order to receive projects and therefore we will reply on your behalf.

... See more
This is the kind of "NDA" they want you to sign:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Authorization and Agreement

Can you give us permission, authorization and agreement in order for us to send your CV to our clients?
If yes, we will remove your contact details to avoid direct contacts with clients. In this case, we will use a free email which will be put inside your CV in order to receive projects and therefore we will reply on your behalf.

We can also email your certificates if needed to clients on your behalf. We will give you the projects and in cases when you are not available, we will give the projects to other translators.

If you agree, you will be considered as a close team member and consequently you will be eligible for any developmental plan. This is part of group work based on mutual cooperation because the translation market is full of competition.

Please let me know so that we start work. If you agree, sign this authorization and agreement document.

Your name

Your signature

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Unfortunately, nothing new Feb 17, 2017

The same text has been already quoted in http://www.proz.com/post/2137342#2137342 some 4 years ago.

Omnia Shawky
Omnia Shawky
United States
Local time: 09:15
Arabic to English
+ ...
She is a thief Sep 9, 2017

I have worked with her for 2 months and now she doesn't want to pay me

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:15
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Bein Nov 27, 2020

I received a letter from this scammer today (not through ProZ).

Dear Translator,

I am xxx from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it’s a translation, proofreading, editing or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details if you agree. And I need you to be assured that yo
... See more

Dear Translator,

I am xxx from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it’s a translation, proofreading, editing or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details if you agree. And I need you to be assured that you will take your right completely and on time. You only need to read our contract, sign it and send it with your CV and cover letter. We only change contact details in order to send the CV to clients to get jobs and you have the full and complete priority to work on those projects. In case you are not available we can send the jobs to other translators.

The purpose of this authorization and permission is to have cooperation with you to get projects by sending your CV to clients.

Don’t hesitate to agree to our work because you are dealing with a trustworthy company that will give you a good job with a good price.

Please do feel free to get in touch for more help.
Kind regards,
xxxxxx
Project manager/ Beintrans Team
Email: [email protected]

So they are still at it. And the link to their site doesn't lead anywhere.
Collapse

Olga and Igor Lukyanov
Graeme van Malsen

Wildah (X)
Wildah (X)
Norway
English to Norwegian
Beintrans Dec 9, 2020

I just received the same email from them as well.
This came to an old email address that was previously connected to proz.
I find it's always a bad sign when companies state how "trustworthy" they are in these emails.

"Dear Translator,

I am xxx from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it’s a translation, proofreading, editing or other services. So, the id
... See more
I just received the same email from them as well.
This came to an old email address that was previously connected to proz.
I find it's always a bad sign when companies state how "trustworthy" they are in these emails.

"Dear Translator,

I am xxx from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it’s a translation, proofreading, editing or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details if you agree. And I need you to be assured that you will take your right completely and on time. You only need to read our contract, sign it and send it with your CV and cover letter. We only change contact details in order to send the CV to clients to get jobs and you have the full and complete priority to work on those projects. In case you are not available we can send the jobs to other translators.

The purpose of this authorization and permission is to have cooperation with you to get projects by sending your CV to clients.

Don’t hesitate to agree to our work because you are dealing with a trustworthy company that will give you a good job with a good price.

Kind regards,
xxx
Project manager/ Beintrans Team"
Collapse

Olga and Igor Lukyanov
Graeme van Malsen

Peter Simon
Peter Simon  Identity Verified
Netherlands
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Same here today Dec 28, 2020

I've just received this same message from a beintranswork.com mail address. As it contains several language mistakes, I've come here to investigate and have found that this company is already banned. Just warning that they are still at it.
Wishing you all a happier new year (than this one has been/was), Peter S.

Graeme van Malsen
Craig Thomas Smith

Graeme van Malsen
Graeme van Malsen  Identity Verified
South Africa
Local time: 18:15
Dutch to English
+ ...
I have just received exactly the same email. Needless to say, I have told them to go to hell. Dec 29, 2020

Paul Dixon wrote:

Dear Translator,

Kind regards,
xxxxxx

So they are still at it. And the link to their site doesn't lead anywhere.

Astrid Homan
Astrid Homan  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 11:15
Member (2002)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Same here: received message from beintrans today. Want to be able to change your resume! Dec 29, 2020

Dear Translator,

I am Floretta Joseph from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it's a translation, proofreading, editing, or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details if you agree. And I need you to be assured that you will take your right completely and on time. You only need to re
... See more
Dear Translator,

I am Floretta Joseph from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it's a translation, proofreading, editing, or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details if you agree. And I need you to be assured that you will take your right completely and on time. You only need to read our contract, sign it, and send it with your CV and cover letter. We only change contact details in order to send the CV to clients to get jobs and you have the full and complete priority to work on those projects. In case you are not available, we can send jobs to other translators.

Don't hesitate to agree with our work because you are dealing with a trustworthy company that will give you a good job at a good price.

THEY WANT TO DO WHAT? GET WORK USING A MODIFIED VERSION OF MY CV? I don't think so!
Collapse

Graeme van Malsen
Hannah Gunasingh

Flavia Martins dos Santos
Flavia Martins dos Santos  Identity Verified
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I guess they are back. Feb 20, 2021

I received this today!

Emma Smith
Sat 2021-02-20 04:44

Dear Translator,
I hope you are in good health
I am reaching out to check your availability for English Portuguese (Brazil) translation.It is preferred to work on the Trados.
My rate is 0.02USD, Please let me know what is your working time, Availability, use of CAT Tools, and the other services you provide.
If you are interested to work with me in the future Please confirm.
... See more
I received this today!

Emma Smith
Sat 2021-02-20 04:44

Dear Translator,
I am reaching out to check your availability for English Portuguese (Brazil) translation.It is preferred to work on the Trados.
My rate is 0.02USD, Please let me know what is your working time, Availability, use of CAT Tools, and the other services you provide.
I hope that we have a permanent and continuous business relationship based on trust and credibilityThank you!

Regards,

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 02/20/21, 10:41:41 AM

And also this one.

Floretta Joseph
Sat 2021-02-20 04:28
Hello

We are recruiting linguists from Portuguese English.

We currently have a large important project from one of our clients, requiring Portuguese > English translation.

But we need you to do a small test requested by our client first. The test shall be charged only if you pass it.

If you pass the test, we'll have ongoing projects for you very soon.

Rate is 0.02USD per source word, Payment via Paypal

If you have interested, please let us know. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Floretta
Collapse

edna osorio
edna osorio  Identity Verified
Brazil
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
Message from Emma Smith <[email protected]> Dom, 21/02/2021 06:53 Feb 21, 2021

I received today

Dear Translator,
I hope that we have a permanent and continuous business
... See more
I received today

Dear Translator,
I hope that we have a permanent and continuous business relationship based on trust and credibilityThank you!
Collapse

Hannah Gunasingh

Hannah Gunasingh
Hannah Gunasingh  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 21:45
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
I too got an email from them Mar 11, 2021

It is a good thing, I checked this thread. Thank you all for contributing to this thread and confirming that this is a scam. I too received this email today:
=====================
Floretta Joseph
to me

Hello Hannah,

I am reaching out to check your availability for German English French translation.

My rate is 0.02 USD per source word

Please let me know what is your working time,
... See more
It is a good thing, I checked this thread. Thank you all for contributing to this thread and confirming that this is a scam. I too received this email today:
=====================
Floretta Joseph
to me

Hello Hannah,

I am reaching out to check your availability for German English French translation.

My rate is 0.02 USD per source word

Please let me know what is your working time, Availability, used CAT Tools, and the other services you provide if you are interested to work with me in the future

hope that we have a permanent and continuous business relationship based on trust and credibility

Please confirm.

Thank you!

Floretta

Floretta Joseph
Project Manager, BeinTrans
floretta.josephatbeintransdotcom
| beintransworkdotcom

[Edited at 2021-03-11 02:47 GMT]

[Edited at 2021-03-11 02:48 GMT]
Collapse

Craig Thomas Smith

Tjasa Kuerpick
Tjasa Kuerpick  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Member (2006)
Slovenian to German
+ ...
Which BEin? Mar 15, 2021

I was wondering if you are all talking of the company beIN Translation Servies, situated in Jerusalem?

Minnie Hildebrand
Minnie Hildebrand
Netherlands
Dutch to English
+ ...
Received a similar email today. Mar 23, 2021

I received the following email from this company, which is obviously a scam (according to the forum postings).

Dear Translator,

I am XXXXX from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it’s a translation, proofreading, editing or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details
... See more
I received the following email from this company, which is obviously a scam (according to the forum postings).

Dear Translator,

I am XXXXX from Beintrans company. I am a project manager and a mediator between the translators and the clients. The client will give me a project either it’s a translation, proofreading, editing or other services. So, the idea is to take your permission and authorization to change small details of your CV such as email and contact details if you agree. And I need you to be assured that you will take your right completely and on time. You only need to read our contract, sign it and send it with your CV and cover letter. We only change contact details in order to send the CV to clients to get jobs and you have the full and complete priority to work on those projects. In case you are not available we can send the jobs to other translators.

Kind regards,
XXXXX
Collapse

Pages in topic:   [1 2] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Banning definitively BEIN (MOD: BEIN was banned in Feb. 2017)

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »