Recep Kurt  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 22:12
Member (2011)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jan 12, 2017

Hi,

I have two spare licences (Premium and Personal) for a keyboard editing software called KbdEdit (http://www.kbdedit.com/), which allows you to customize your keyboard and type in different languages.
Please take a look and reply to this thread if it is something that can be really useful to you.
The first reply gets the Premiun edition; the second the Personal one. You don't have t
... See more
Hi,

I have two spare licences (Premium and Personal) for a keyboard editing software called KbdEdit (http://www.kbdedit.com/), which allows you to customize your keyboard and type in different languages.
Please take a look and reply to this thread if it is something that can be really useful to you.
The first reply gets the Premiun edition; the second the Personal one. You don't have to pay anything, they are already paid for.
I will contact you to get a name, an e-mail and an address, which will be relayed to the creator of the software (Ivica) so that he can send you a link from which you can downolad your licensed copy.
Collapse

Valentin Stanchev

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:12
English to German
Thanks Jan 12, 2017

Hi Recep,

I had looked at KbdEdit before, having found Microsoft's own tool wanting, and I would love to give the paid version a go.

Endre

Valentin Stanchev

Endre Both
Endre Both  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
Thanks again Jan 23, 2017

I've just downloaded KbdEdit Premium and cannot wait to give it a whirl. I'll try to report back with any findings.
Many thanks once again, Recep!

Endre

Anton Konashenok
Anton Konashenok  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
French to English
+ ...
Yes, please! Jan 23, 2017

Hi Recep,
I've done a lot with MSKLC before, but seeing that KbdEdit not merely replaces MSKLC but also addresses some of its shortcomings, I would like to put it to good use.
Thanks!

Valentin Stanchev

Valentin Stanchev
Valentin Stanchev
Bulgaria
Local time: 21:12
Hi Jul 1, 2019

Hi,
I would like to try this app to make few modifications on my keyboard. I have tried Keyboard Layout Manager, but there are sume bugs that appeared. If someone has a spare license that does not need any more. i would appreciate it if you contact me. Thank you in advance.
Best regards
V.Stanchev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Keyboard Editing Software Giveaway

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »