Thread poster: Suyash Suprabh
Suyash Suprabh
Suyash Suprabh  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 19:12
English to Hindi
+ ...
Nov 3, 2019

I hope to find someone who is using the Catalina operating system on his/her Apple computer. I need to see the Hindi equivalent for the phrase "voice control." You would need to go to the following link after changing the language to Hindi in the system preferences:

https://www.apple.com/macos/catalina/features

Here is the text whose Hindi version is what I am looki
... See more
I hope to find someone who is using the Catalina operating system on his/her Apple computer. I need to see the Hindi equivalent for the phrase "voice control." You would need to go to the following link after changing the language to Hindi in the system preferences:

https://www.apple.com/macos/catalina/features

Here is the text whose Hindi version is what I am looking for:

"Accessibility

Voice Control

Voice Control is a new way to fully control your Mac, iOS, and iPadOS devices entirely with your voice."
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Looking for a help from the Catalina operating system users

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »