For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies for New Translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies for New Translators".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Elizabeth A. Di Filippo
Elizabeth A. Di Filippo  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 10:37
English to Spanish
+ ...
PDF Material Apr 5, 2014

Consulta

¿Puedo contactar a la disertante para solicitarle el handout o material en PDF que ofreció a los participantes del webinar?

Muchas gracias!

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
PDF Material Apr 8, 2014

Elizabeth A. Di Filippo wrote:

Consulta

¿Puedo contactar a la disertante para solicitarle el handout o material en PDF que ofreció a los participantes del webinar?

Muchas gracias!

Hello Elizabeth,

I have resent a link to training materials as requested. Please click on "enrol me" if prompted.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

cnag
cnag  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:37
English to Hindi
+ ...
Language Sep 18, 2014

Does this reference Hindi terminology?

Post hidden: The author has been asked to edit this post in line with site rule
Francisca Riquelme
Francisca Riquelme  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 10:37
English to Spanish
Language May 23, 2016

This is English - Spanish translation?

Iseult Harrington
Iseult Harrington  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Advanced search in Pubmed Oct 20, 2017

Hi, Carmen, I did this course a few months ago, but I have a doubt about doing an advanced search in another language in Pubmed- in the presentation, it showed that you could choose the language from the drop-down "show index list" on the second line, but when I expand this, it shows lots of code and other suggested terms but no language option. I was wondering if I was doing it properly? (sorry for writing with my query so late; I was just going over my notes today and this doubt came up).

Carmen Cross
Carmen Cross  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:37
Arabic to English
+ ...
Advanced Search in Pubmed Oct 24, 2017

Dear Isa,

Here is a screenshot of doing a language search in Pubmed. The code should only appear as you enter searching criteria.

Pubmed

Iseult Harrington
Iseult Harrington  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 14:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Many thanks! Oct 25, 2017

Ah, I see what I was doing wrong now, many thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies for New Translators

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »