Wordfast Anywhere does not save the TU-s
Thread poster: ottouus
ottouus
ottouus
Estonia
Oct 11, 2017

Hello!

While I translate, there is to see that TUs will be added, but when I open similar translation segment, it gives me no suggestion. It looks like the TM will be not overwritten, the last added TUs will be not found.

! I found out that there are different matches for one TU. How could I fix it?

Could please somebody help?

Thank you.

[Edited at 2017-10-12 05:10 GMT]

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:21
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
More details Oct 11, 2017

Tell more about what you're trying to achieve. Multiple translations for the same segment are normal.

And read this:

https://www.wordfast.net/w/index.php/Wordfast_Anywhere_Manual#Translating

[Edited at 2017-10-11 17:24 GMT]

ottouus
ottouus
Estonia
TOPIC STARTER
Big problem Oct 12, 2017

When I'm translating, I use the right TM. I translate one TU and use Close+Commit to close it. I see that TM has one TU more now. But when it comes the same TU, it can't find any match from TM. It simply don't use added TUs.

When I download the TM, there is a match for this TU. There are only 15 000 TUs. I have shared this TM.

ottouus
ottouus
Estonia
TOPIC STARTER
TM problem? Oct 12, 2017

Maybe there can be some error in TM? Can I clean it somehow?

Sometimes when I copy translation from excel file, there comes also style with:
table { }.font5 { color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-

I have deleted these and uploaded the TM again
... See more
Maybe there can be some error in TM? Can I clean it somehow?

Sometimes when I copy translation from excel file, there comes also style with:
table { }.font5 { color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri,sans-serif; }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: black; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-

I have deleted these and uploaded the TM again, but there is any difference. What could I do more?
Collapse

ottouus
ottouus
Estonia
TOPIC STARTER
All ok Oct 12, 2017

I asked Wordfast to help and now it works again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere does not save the TU-s

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »