Maria Grazia Ferrari
Maria Grazia Ferrari  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:19
Member (2005)
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 28, 2023

Today I received an e-mail request for proofreading 11 files, from this address: [email protected], agency name "T&T Staffing Solutions". I have checked this company's profile on Linkedin and I have realized that the above address belongs to a scammer.
If you receive mails for this address, do not respond!!
The real Tiffany Ray has posted on her Linkedin profile not to trust anybody using a different domain from
... See more
Today I received an e-mail request for proofreading 11 files, from this address: [email protected], agency name "T&T Staffing Solutions". I have checked this company's profile on Linkedin and I have realized that the above address belongs to a scammer.
If you receive mails for this address, do not respond!!
The real Tiffany Ray has posted on her Linkedin profile not to trust anybody using a different domain from the company's.
Collapse

Dalia Nour
Liviu-Lee Roth
Jorge Payan
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Asami Nishimura
Hannah Gunasingh

expressisverbis
expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 21:19
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Be careful Oct 4, 2023

You may see your post deleted.
I have done the same on some other thread and my post was removed.
It seems now we can be scammed by fraudsters but we aren't allowed to disclose any details about them, and help colleagues not to fall into traps or clarify any incorrections.

Laurent Di Raimondo
Michael Newton
Asami Nishimura

Hannah Gunasingh
Hannah Gunasingh  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 01:49
Member (2006)
German to English
+ ...
Thanks for the warning. Mar 30

Today I received an email from the same person and the same company. [email protected]
from
T&T Staffing Solutions
I even replied but then I checked here ! I didn't get a reply from her yet. Thank you for warning. ☺

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

tiffany.ttsscorp scam

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »