How to set up a project to translate an XML file in ForeignDesk?
Thread poster: Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre
Maria Eugenia Farre  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:15
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Nov 19, 2003

Hello ForeignDesk fans,

Could anybody please tell me how to set up a project in ForeignDesk to translate an XML file?

I get the feeling that this is done in the FDPA module, Build tab. But that is all my intuition tells me, and I need the hard facts. I would really like to learn more about ForeignDesk, it's a localization tool I enjoy.

Ideally, I would also like to know how to change back the FD project to XML to deliver it to my client.

Thanks
... See more
Hello ForeignDesk fans,

Could anybody please tell me how to set up a project in ForeignDesk to translate an XML file?

I get the feeling that this is done in the FDPA module, Build tab. But that is all my intuition tells me, and I need the hard facts. I would really like to learn more about ForeignDesk, it's a localization tool I enjoy.

Ideally, I would also like to know how to change back the FD project to XML to deliver it to my client.

Thanks for your help. And if anyone would like to take care of these technical steps for me for a reasonable fee please contact me in private.

ME

PS. I'm running FD 5.7.1
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to set up a project to translate an XML file in ForeignDesk?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »