Pages sur ce sujet:   < [1 2]
Poll: How do you deal with stress? I...
Auteur du fil: ProZ.com Staff
Allison Wright (X)
Allison Wright (X)  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 22:05
Other Oct 8, 2011

I sing, do housework, garden, smoke whilst looking at the hills in the distance, sleep, or write letters and other bits. Mostly, though, I just get on with the job.

Lucia Menini
Lucia Menini
États-Unis
Local time: 17:05
portugais vers anglais
+ ...
Other Oct 9, 2011

I go with my hobbies, painting, sculpting, doll making....crafts....and walk my dog...:)

ikeda45
ikeda45  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:05
Membre (2007)
anglais vers japonais
Horseback riding Oct 9, 2011

When I have time. If no time at all, I eat sweets.

Lifeng Yang (X)
Lifeng Yang (X)  Identity Verified
Chine
Local time: 05:05
anglais vers chinois
+ ...
Sleep Oct 9, 2011

^_^

Marlene Blanshay
Marlene Blanshay  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:05
Membre (2009)
français vers anglais
+ ...
exercise... Oct 9, 2011

if i can, i get to the gym, if it's warmer weather, run or go for a bike ride.
or watch a dumb movie or cheezy crime tv show like Dateline, have some vino...it depends on the time of day! but i prefer to do things that are healthy like exercise.

Evans (X)
Evans (X)
Local time: 22:05
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
I went for other because Oct 9, 2011

apart from reading, eating, sleeping and walking the dog, I relax by cooking and making things. Working with my hands offers a nice balance with the brainwork I do all day.

jacana54 (X)
jacana54 (X)  Identity Verified
Uruguay
anglais vers espagnol
+ ...
I voted cooking, but it's actually several of the options Oct 9, 2011

Cooking (because it's creative and occupies my hands), reading (because I'm off to another world), exercise (first thing in the morning, three of four times a week) and friends.

I'd love to have a dog!

Thanks to all for your interesting replies... I suggested this poll quite long ago and can't remember the original wording. Upon re-reading it now, I think it would have been better to write "excessive stress", since a bit of stress is probably what keeps us on our toes... See more
Cooking (because it's creative and occupies my hands), reading (because I'm off to another world), exercise (first thing in the morning, three of four times a week) and friends.

I'd love to have a dog!

Thanks to all for your interesting replies... I suggested this poll quite long ago and can't remember the original wording. Upon re-reading it now, I think it would have been better to write "excessive stress", since a bit of stress is probably what keeps us on our toes
Collapse

Muriel Vasconcellos
Muriel Vasconcellos  Identity Verified
États-Unis
Local time: 14:05
Membre (2003)
espagnol vers anglais
+ ...
Studying/thinking about plants Oct 10, 2011

I've been going to school for 4 years to learn ornamental horticulture - my passion. Nothing calms me down faster than thinking about plants - picking plants for my garden or my clients', or just studying their characteristics and making lists of plants for certain conditions: for slopes, for shade, to save water, groundcovers, natives, evergreen, acid-loving, for the seashore, low-growing shrubs, small trees, by color, by type of foliage, etc.

Pages sur ce sujet:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Modérateur(s) de ce forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How do you deal with stress? I...

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »