Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]
Poll: Do you plan on passing your contacts on when you retire?
Autor de la hebra: ProZ.com Staff
Jean Dimitriadis
Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
inglés al francés
+ ...
- Dec 29, 2021

-

[Edited at 2021-12-29 11:11 GMT]

Muriel Vasconcellos
Muriel Vasconcellos  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos
Local time: 07:47
Miembro 2003
español al inglés
+ ...
No Dec 30, 2021

Christine summed up my situation. I don't know anyone with a profile similar to mine and whom I would recommend to clients who doesn't already have the same contacts.

I work in a close-knit circle; agencies are not my main clients, and many that I used to work for have lowered their rates to levels that I can't accept because I would lose money, since I already have a full plate with clients who pay well.

Should I happen to be in touch with someone who fits the right p
... See more
Christine summed up my situation. I don't know anyone with a profile similar to mine and whom I would recommend to clients who doesn't already have the same contacts.

I work in a close-knit circle; agencies are not my main clients, and many that I used to work for have lowered their rates to levels that I can't accept because I would lose money, since I already have a full plate with clients who pay well.

Should I happen to be in touch with someone who fits the right profile, I would recommend them to my clients, as I have done in the past.
Collapse

Mr. Satan (X)
Mr. Satan (X)
inglés al indonesio
I haven't thought about it Dec 31, 2021

I'll think about it once I got there. Things can always change, y'know.

Anna Bordanova (Semyonova)
Anna Bordanova (Semyonova)
Federación Rusa
Local time: 17:47
inglés al ruso
+ ...
I will never retire Mar 9, 2022

Or, to be more precise, I will retire as a teacher but never as a translator

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: Do you plan on passing your contacts on when you retire?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »