For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Learn How to Use DeepL Machine Translation

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Learn How to Use DeepL Machine Translation".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

vannijlen
vannijlen
Spain
Local time: 18:54
French to Spanish
+ ...
Question regarding webinar availability Apr 28, 2022

Hello,
Working in-company, I requested the registration for the webinar to my employer, also because here it will be delivered during office hours.
The approval process is mid-way, Purchases Dpt still has to process it. Since I foresee it will take some time, I wonder if the training will be available for purchase as a recorded webinar later on. Previous editions aren't, as far as I could see. Could you please let me know? Thanks.

[Edited at 2022-04-28 08:58 GMT]

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
You may still have access to the video Apr 28, 2022

vannijlen wrote:

Hello,
Working in-company, I requested the registration for the webinar to my employer, also because here it will be delivered during office hours.
The approval process is mid-way, Purchases Dpt still has to process it. Since I foresee it will take some time, I wonder if the training will be available for purchase as a recorded webinar later on. Previous editions aren't, as far as I could see. Could you please let me know? Thanks.

Hi vannijlen,

Thank you for considering ProZ.com Training.

Even though you will not attend the live session you will still have full access to the video recording and multiple handouts. Please feel free to proceed with the purchase at https://www.proz.com/store/34117 . Once it is complete, please visit your My training courses page at https://www.proz.com/translator-training/my-courses to access the training page with all the materials. Should you have any questions, please email me to [email protected]. Hope this helps.

All the best,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Learn How to Use DeepL Machine Translation

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »