code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image
Thread poster: Cristina Gómez Villacastín
Cristina Gómez Villacastín
Cristina Gómez Villacastín  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:43
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 22, 2022

Hello, I get the following error message when trying to upgrade a TM in Trados Studio 2021: “code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed”.

Strangely, I can open the TM and see the Translation units, but I cannot save new Translation units in the TM.
I have deactivated and deleted autosuggest dictionaries and restarted Studio but the problem is not solved.

I am using: Trados Studio2021 SR2 -
... See more
Hello, I get the following error message when trying to upgrade a TM in Trados Studio 2021: “code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image is malformed”.

Strangely, I can open the TM and see the Translation units, but I cannot save new Translation units in the TM.
I have deactivated and deleted autosuggest dictionaries and restarted Studio but the problem is not solved.

I am using: Trados Studio2021 SR2 - 16.2.9.9198

Could you let me how to fix this to be able to update and use the TM normally?
Thank you very much for your help

Regards,

Cristina

TranslationMemoryUpgrade-20220216-123725
Collapse

Amnon Shapira
Amnon Shapira  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 09:43
Member (2011)
English to Hebrew
Use EXPORT Feb 22, 2022

Hi Cristina,
The way out is to create a new TM.
Export the current corrupted TM to a TMX file (you may lose some corrupted srgments).
Create a new TM.
Import the TMX file into the new TM.
This should do the job.
Regards

Cristina Gómez Villacastín  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:43
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Feb 22, 2022

Thank you for your help
I did what you suggested earlier on today and it solved the problem leaving out a few segments.
Have a nice day,
Cristina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

code = Corrupt (11), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007EF): database disk image

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »