Amr Hamdy
Amr Hamdy
Egypt
Local time: 14:32
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 29, 2022

Hello experts,
I open the IDML file that's in English to Arabic.
I worked ok half of the file, when I tried to export the target file, it's show this message
https://prnt.sc/ADDkMwGAqeaG

can anyone help me to solve the file plz.?

the client is expecting to deliver within 2 hrs.

thanks
... See more
Hello experts,
I open the IDML file that's in English to Arabic.
I worked ok half of the file, when I tried to export the target file, it's show this message
https://prnt.sc/ADDkMwGAqeaG

can anyone help me to solve the file plz.?

the client is expecting to deliver within 2 hrs.

thanks in advance.
Collapse

Ekaterina Kroumova
Ekaterina Kroumova  Identity Verified
French to Bulgarian
+ ...
Did you reproduce the tags in target? Mar 29, 2022

Hi,

If you haven't translated all the segments, you either have to reproduce the tags in the target text, for example by copying over source to target, or lock temporarily the untranslated segments, in order to export midway.

When you finish your translation, tags should normally be there, so I guess you won't see any error messages.

[Modifié le 2022-03-29 18:09 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I have an issue with file, related to exporting error

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »