Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
WATA's Historic Journey
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 08:58
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Italy Aug 31, 2003

Dear Sirs,

I would congratulate, first of all, for your wonderful, innovative idea: I live in Italy, where I graduated in Arabic Culture & Language, but where a serious association able to spread Arabic literature and culture is missing. I am glad to join this association, since I love this culture and language, even if I perfectly know I am only a "beginner" in the field of translation, since I don't have a huge experience.
I belive a lot in this project, and wish it can be
... See more
Dear Sirs,

I would congratulate, first of all, for your wonderful, innovative idea: I live in Italy, where I graduated in Arabic Culture & Language, but where a serious association able to spread Arabic literature and culture is missing. I am glad to join this association, since I love this culture and language, even if I perfectly know I am only a "beginner" in the field of translation, since I don't have a huge experience.
I belive a lot in this project, and wish it can be successful, God willing.

Best regards.
Aurora Favero
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Australia Sep 2, 2003

Greetings from Sydney, Australia.

I have been following your activities in Arab newspapers online and despite the distracting efforts I believe you are doing a worthwhile cause a great favour.Keep up the good work!

Briefly, I am Muhammad Y Gamal, of Egyptian origin and an applied linguist. I moved to Australia twenty years ago. Here is the information you requested.
Many thanks for contacting me and all the very best.

Muhammad Y Gamal

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of UK Sep 3, 2003

Dear Mr. Alazem,

My name is Sameh Fekry; I am a researcher in translation studies at the university of Manchester.I work with Professor Mona Baker.I am also an executive member of the International Association of Transaltion and Intercultural Studies( IATIS). As a first step for cooperation with IATIS I am attaching two leaflets: one about IATIS itself and the other is about the international conference on Translation and the Construction of Identity to be held in August 2004. I ho
... See more
Dear Mr. Alazem,

My name is Sameh Fekry; I am a researcher in translation studies at the university of Manchester.I work with Professor Mona Baker.I am also an executive member of the International Association of Transaltion and Intercultural Studies( IATIS). As a first step for cooperation with IATIS I am attaching two leaflets: one about IATIS itself and the other is about the international conference on Translation and the Construction of Identity to be held in August 2004. I hope that you would post these leaflets in your mailing list, so that any Arab translation scholar in the list might be interested in participating in the conference.

Would you please add my name to the mailing list; I am interested in following the discussions going on.

Thanks very much for your cooperation, and I look forward to furhter cooperation

Sameh Fekry

Centre for Translation and Intercultural Studies
School of Modern Languages
University of Manchester
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Iraq Sep 16, 2003

بسمه تعالى
الاخ الاستاذ الفاضل عامر العظم المحترم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اما بعد
فيسرني كثيرا مراسلتكم لي واتمنى ان اكون احد اعضاء جمعيتكم الموقرة التي طالما حلمت ان
نمتلك مثلها وهو ما نفتقده نحن العرب في هذه الايام
اتمنى اخباري عن كيفية الانضمام والمشاركة فذلك يزيدني شرفا
ودمتم في خدمة العلم والباحثين
اختكم
د.عقيلة الاسدي
جامعة البصرة

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of UK Sep 26, 2003

Hello Amer,

Thanks for the nice chat. Could you please give me the addresses of your sites on the internet. I want to pass them to someone who might be interested in your work.

With my best regards
Amira

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of USA Sep 27, 2003

Thank you very much for your invitation to the Arabic Translators' group.
I've signed up for it and would like to take part as much as is
possible.

-With much respect,
Miike Mann

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Morocco Oct 6, 2003

Hello, just one word to say that i think you're doing a great job with wata, and the mailing list is helping me a lot (i'm a freelance translator new to the craft, so i'll be growing with wata!)
best regards and thank you very much

Yasmina

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Thearabicdictionary/

[Edited at 2003-10-07 09:08]

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of USA Oct 6, 2003

Greetings, Amer:

Thank you for your support!

My studies have included law, the social sciences, education, and economics. I speak French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and English. I began teaching social science courses in post secondary institutions in 1993, I am an elementary and middle school classroom teacher (Italy, the United States, and the Domican Republic), and an ESL instructor. I develop and implement academic curriculum for individuals and institutions. I h
... See more
Greetings, Amer:

Thank you for your support!

My studies have included law, the social sciences, education, and economics. I speak French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and English. I began teaching social science courses in post secondary institutions in 1993, I am an elementary and middle school classroom teacher (Italy, the United States, and the Domican Republic), and an ESL instructor. I develop and implement academic curriculum for individuals and institutions. I have been a legal advocate for 15 years and a translator for five.

I studied Arabic in Cairo, and am not nearly as proficient as I would like. I am still a work in progress!

Initially, I was apprehensive about my participation in the group, given the current political climate. However, I have noticed that this is largely an organization of professionals focused on the task at hand. I appreciate this immensely.

I look forward to further communications.

Regards,

Michelle

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Thearabicdictionary/

[Edited at 2003-10-06 17:48]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of UAE Oct 7, 2003

تحية طيبة الى الجميع،

واشكركم جزيل الشكر على الاميل وعلى الاهتمام الكبير حول موضوع الترجمة والتعريب...الخ.، ولكن السؤال كيف عرفتم انى مترجمة وانى لدي اهتمام بموضوع الترجمة والتعريب وحركة نقل المعلومات من اللغات الغربية الى العر
... See more

تحية طيبة الى الجميع،

واشكركم جزيل الشكر على الاميل وعلى الاهتمام الكبير حول موضوع الترجمة والتعريب...الخ.، ولكن السؤال كيف عرفتم انى مترجمة وانى لدي اهتمام بموضوع الترجمة والتعريب وحركة نقل المعلومات من اللغات الغربية الى العربية.واتمنى ان انضم الى المجموعة ولكن انا لا اعرف كيفية الانضمام الى المجموعة لانه لايوجد لدي اميل على الياهو. واتمنى لكم التوفيق والنجاح والاستمرار على تطوير الموقع. اتمنى الرد السريع حول كيفية الانضمام الى المجموعة.

مع تحيات

لينا
------------
لا تسألي كيف عرفت أنك مترجمة;)

[Edited at 2003-10-07 17:24]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Iraq Oct 15, 2003

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الأخ الأستاذ العزيز عامر المحترم ...
أشكرك جداً على رسالتك و كلماتك الطيبة كما عهدناك دوماً . و إنني و الله مقدرة جداً حجم مسؤولياتكم و الجهد المبارك الذي تبذلونه و إنني كلي ثقة و بعون الله ستكون النتيجة مشرقة و مشرفة .
اسأل المولى القدير ا�
... See more
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الأخ الأستاذ العزيز عامر المحترم ...
أشكرك جداً على رسالتك و كلماتك الطيبة كما عهدناك دوماً . و إنني و الله مقدرة جداً حجم مسؤولياتكم و الجهد المبارك الذي تبذلونه و إنني كلي ثقة و بعون الله ستكون النتيجة مشرقة و مشرفة .
اسأل المولى القدير ان تكون باتم الصحة و العافية إن شاء الله لم نسمع منكم منذ وقت طويل , و بصراحة افتقدنا سؤالكم و روحكم وكلماتكم المشجعة و الطيبة , عسى أن لا يصيبكم سوى كل الخير ...
و أتمنى من كل قلبي ان يكون عندي الوقت الكافي حاليا لكي نساهم و نتواصل معكم في مسيرتكم المشرفة والمباركة إن شاء الله ... وهي مصدر فخر و إعجاب وأمل لنا دوماً ...و ندعوا الله سبحانه و تعالى ان يوفقنا عاجلاً كي نلتحق و نساهم بشكل جاد مع هذا الركب المجاهد ... وفقكم الله و حقق كل أمنياتكم قريباً .
اتمنى سماع اخبارك الطيبة وأن تصلك رسالتي هذه بأذن الله

المخلصة دوما
د. ياسمين
-----------------
انتظري البشائر والانجازات و الانتصارات التاريخية والعالمية التي سيعلن عنها و يحققها المترجمين العرب:)

[Edited at 2003-10-15 08:33]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Libya Oct 23, 2003

الاخ الكريم / عامر
مع قرب حلول شهر رمضان المبارك يطيب لى ان اتقدم اليكم
باحر التهانى املا ان يعود علينا ونحن فى حال افضل .
وفقكم اله فيما تسعون اليه من اعمال تخدم المهنة
اكرر تحياتى وتهنئتى الحارة بالمناسبة .
اخوكم المبروك سعيد
طرابلس ليبيا

[Edited at 2003-10-23 19:54]

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oct 23, 2003

[Edited at 2003-11-05 13:39]

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Saudi Arabia Oct 23, 2003

Hi,

I hold an MA degree in Computational Linguistics and I would like to join your group and send me news letters on this email:

Regards,

Arab Open University

[Edited at 2003-10-26 17:41]

sousou
sousou
Algeria
Local time: 06:58
English to French
+ ...
Very Interesting Oct 24, 2003

Dear Amr,

I would be more than happy to join this Association; it's really a good start to develop the Arabic Language and spread it all over the world.

[Edited at 2003-10-24 13:52]

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
For top dedicated Members only Oct 26, 2003

الأخوة و الأخوات المحترمين،
لقد تم تأسيس مجموعة خاصة تضم أفضل و أنشط و أغزر مئة مترجم و لغوي و أستاذ و عالم و مبدع حيث سيقومون بالعمل على إثراء و إخراج محتويات بوابة الجمعية و العمل على أبوابها المختلفة، حيث تم صياغة خارطة بوابتها، بشكل مرموق يليق بمستوى المترجمين و المتر�
... See more
الأخوة و الأخوات المحترمين،
لقد تم تأسيس مجموعة خاصة تضم أفضل و أنشط و أغزر مئة مترجم و لغوي و أستاذ و عالم و مبدع حيث سيقومون بالعمل على إثراء و إخراج محتويات بوابة الجمعية و العمل على أبوابها المختلفة، حيث تم صياغة خارطة بوابتها، بشكل مرموق يليق بمستوى المترجمين و المترجمات العرب:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Watagroup/
هذه المجموعة مغلقة و لا تظهر على الأنترنت و لايمكن قراءة رسائلها إلا باستثناء أعضائها فقط كما لا يمكن الانضمام إليها إلا بطلب شخصي فقط.
إن كنت تعتقد أنك نشيط و صاحب فكر و رؤية و بصيرة و تود أن تمد يدك في هذه اللحظات التاريخية و تلعب دورا رياديا و قياديا، إن شئت، شرط أن تكون مخلصا و متمكنا و ذا فكر و تعرف ماذا تعمل أو تريد، يرجى مراسلة المنسق العام على بريد الكتروني:
[email protected]

الجمعية بحاجة لكل الأيادي المخلصة البصيرة الثاقبة.

[Edited at 2003-10-26 20:36]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WATA's Historic Journey

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »