Cecile Fabre
Cecile Fabre  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:22
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
Apr 7, 2016

Hi,

I've been working on Across 6.0 PE. While I was working on a huge project, my computer felt down and I had to reboot it.
Across runs normally except crossTank as I got following message :

Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0
Unspecified Error
Cannot open database "crossTank_18h17m_03_02_2016" requested by the login. The login failed. (107, CrossTankFactory.cpp)

I am in touch with Across helpdesk and they suggest to reinstall Acros
... See more
Hi,

I've been working on Across 6.0 PE. While I was working on a huge project, my computer felt down and I had to reboot it.
Across runs normally except crossTank as I got following message :

Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0
Unspecified Error
Cannot open database "crossTank_18h17m_03_02_2016" requested by the login. The login failed. (107, CrossTankFactory.cpp)

I am in touch with Across helpdesk and they suggest to reinstall Across and do a Repair.
But I fear that after executing this tasks I won't be able to retrieve crossTank content.

Does anyone got a solution ?
Thanks
Cécile
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot enable CrossTank

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »