inacessible mailbox listing
Thread poster: judithyf
judithyf
judithyf  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:50
Hebrew to English
+ ...
May 31, 2008

There is a pop-up window through which to access one's mailbox. Unfortunately, "mailbox" (or "mymail", I forget which) appears way down near the bottom of the list, and the screen therefore does not accommodate it. A couple of inches at the top of the screen are occupied by Google bar and general headings. Because of this, I have been unable to access my mail for several months. Any suggestions, please? A query to the help desk resulted in my being told to increase resolution, but that won't h... See more
There is a pop-up window through which to access one's mailbox. Unfortunately, "mailbox" (or "mymail", I forget which) appears way down near the bottom of the list, and the screen therefore does not accommodate it. A couple of inches at the top of the screen are occupied by Google bar and general headings. Because of this, I have been unable to access my mail for several months. Any suggestions, please? A query to the help desk resulted in my being told to increase resolution, but that won't help.Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:50
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Reduce font size May 31, 2008

Hit control and minus key to reduce font size (several times if necessary). The bars at the top of the screen becomes narrower and more is visible at the bottom. Then increase it again using control and plus key after you've checked your mail. This works in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

[Edited at 2008-05-31 09:24]

judithyf
Hebrew to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you May 31, 2008

Thank you very much Jack, I will certainly try that and let you know if it worked,

judithyf
Hebrew to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
good practical solution May 31, 2008

Jack,

Thanks again, I followed your advice and it worked brilliantly.

I should have thought of this forum before, it's great.

tlmurray (X)
tlmurray (X)
Local time: 14:50
English
Is this an application or the web? Jun 2, 2008

I was thinking that any application or web-view worth its weight in salt should accommodate these things.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

inacessible mailbox listing

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »