too much of spam all of a sudden
ناشر الموضوع: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 13:38
أنجليزي إلى ألماني
+ ...
Jun 17, 2004

Hello all! Since 18:00 today I have probably recd. 4000 mails, antivirusadmin, mailer daemon, postmaster all are pouring mails, and I do not know how to stop this. Is it happening to you also, on msn-hotmail account, yahoo seems to be ok. I have tried mailwasher, no help, then took norton spamguard, virus etc., but that stopped my system.
appreciate all advice.
brandis

Yelena.
Yelena.  Identity Verified
المملكة المتحدة
Local time: 12:38
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
Hi Jun 17, 2004

I used to get about 5 spam emails every day, a few days ago I started getting about 50 a day... I must have been put on a mailing list.

cologne
cologne  Identity Verified
ألمانيا
Local time: 13:38
ألماني إلى سويدي
+ ...
No problem with Hotmail Jun 17, 2004

I also use Hotmail and I get absolutely no spam at all in my inbox. I receive about 10 spam emails a day in my junk mail, that\'s all. I suggest you have a look at your settings for your junk filter - it really helped me! I think I have it set to medium. I have also blocked many email addresses.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 07:38
مؤسس الموقع
I think you have a virus brandis Jun 17, 2004

I got a message from you that looked like a virus. You may have been infected.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

too much of spam all of a sudden

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »