Thread poster: ncfialho (X)
ncfialho (X)
ncfialho (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:38
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Feb 3, 2008

Hi to all,
I will be a month in Germany (very rural area, best mobile provider to use ist e-plus).
I am in need of establishing an internet connection frequently, several times a day, no Internet Cafes in the area.
I found now the possibilty of using an prepaid card from ALDI TALK where you pay 24 cents/MB without any cost for activation or montlhy fee (sure it is a prepaid card;))
I havent foufn anything better, so if you have any suggestion that could be cheaper or any
... See more
Hi to all,
I will be a month in Germany (very rural area, best mobile provider to use ist e-plus).
I am in need of establishing an internet connection frequently, several times a day, no Internet Cafes in the area.
I found now the possibilty of using an prepaid card from ALDI TALK where you pay 24 cents/MB without any cost for activation or montlhy fee (sure it is a prepaid card;))
I havent foufn anything better, so if you have any suggestion that could be cheaper or any experience with this kind of problem, please tell me so
Thanks,
Natália
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mobile Internet abroad (Germany)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »