Brendan McNally  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:46
Member (Mar 2024)
French to English
+ ...
Aug 15, 2023

Hi,

I'm not familiar with importing mthits files into a project, please could someone explain how, here is the message I got with the file

"In the new termbase, there are terms for UK and US in the English slot. The delimitation is done via the additional field Geographical Status. Therefore, please make sure that the Geographical Status field is displayed to you to ensure that the correct term is used. To do this, import the mthits file attached."

thanks
... See more
Hi,

I'm not familiar with importing mthits files into a project, please could someone explain how, here is the message I got with the file

"In the new termbase, there are terms for UK and US in the English slot. The delimitation is done via the additional field Geographical Status. Therefore, please make sure that the Geographical Status field is displayed to you to ensure that the correct term is used. To do this, import the mthits file attached."

thanks in advance and hope
Brendan
Collapse

Brendan McNally
Brendan McNally  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:46
Member (Mar 2024)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved Aug 15, 2023

This is solved, if anyone searching for this solution comes across this thread, this is how...

When you are in the project and have opened the file, click on Hitlist settings in the top right-hand corner of the terminology recognition window. The window for the hit lists opens and via the Load button you import the mithits file.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import mthits file

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »