Prioritizing Localization Projects
Iniziatore argomento: janey_lee
janey_lee
janey_lee
Stati Uniti
Da Inglese a Giapponese
+ ...
Jul 18, 2014

Hello everyone on ProZ. I have a question regarding localization project management.

How would you answer the question "How do you prioritize loc projects?" I am a little confused as to how to approach prioritization. What do you need to consider when answering such type of question?

Any tips from loc professionals especially working in project management would greatly help! Any tips regarding how to best prepare for loc project coordinator position would be helpful as
... See more
Hello everyone on ProZ. I have a question regarding localization project management.

How would you answer the question "How do you prioritize loc projects?" I am a little confused as to how to approach prioritization. What do you need to consider when answering such type of question?

Any tips from loc professionals especially working in project management would greatly help! Any tips regarding how to best prepare for loc project coordinator position would be helpful as well. Thank you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Prioritizing Localization Projects

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »