Why is the translation results window completely black?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 14:14
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Jan 30, 2020

It suddenly happened today on all my MemoQ installations: the latest version as well as on two older versions.
And it happened for two different customers.

For one of these customers, the hits from the translation memories I should get do not turn up in the translation results window, it's completely black. Also Microsoft translator plug-in doesn't work either (I checked my Azure account, and my account is active).

So something has happened today.

On
... See more
It suddenly happened today on all my MemoQ installations: the latest version as well as on two older versions.
And it happened for two different customers.

For one of these customers, the hits from the translation memories I should get do not turn up in the translation results window, it's completely black. Also Microsoft translator plug-in doesn't work either (I checked my Azure account, and my account is active).

So something has happened today.

On my other computer, a mini-computer, I get hits in the translation results window as I should for these same two projects for two different customers. But it's a mini-computer, and I can't work for longer periods on it as the screen and keyboard are two small.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why is the translation results window completely black?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »