Installed latest update, Trados 2021 won’t start, how do I contact support?
Thread poster: Pavel Slama
Pavel Slama
Pavel Slama  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:55
Member (2014)
English to Czech
+ ...
Jun 17, 2022

Hello, this may be pretty obvious, but I can’t find a way to contact support to help me sort out the above. Am I blind, or is it super counter-intuitive? Or is just everything Trados-related broken atm? Fun.

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 16:55
English to Russian
Try RWS forum Jun 17, 2022

Ask your question at https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/f/licensing
Posting a question at their forum = opening a ticket with their support team. However they are having some issues at the moment and responding on their side may take quite
... See more
Ask your question at https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/f/licensing
Posting a question at their forum = opening a ticket with their support team. However they are having some issues at the moment and responding on their side may take quite long. When this Issue with opening a SDL WSXZ file message was posted here, the original poster managed to fix the issue on her own just next day, while they only responded over 9 days. Probably, quite a long queue of questions.

[Edited at 2022-06-17 19:28 GMT]
Collapse

Pavel Slama
Pavel Slama  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:55
Member (2014)
English to Czech
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Resolved Jun 19, 2022

Thanks Stepan, this time it let me post my question there and Paul fired off the correct workaround pretty much straight away. But yes, there are currently technical issues with their support and plug-ins download and who-knows-what-else.

Stepan Konev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installed latest update, Trados 2021 won’t start, how do I contact support?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »