Trados 2021: AnyTM stopped working
Thread poster: Naomi I
Naomi I
Naomi I
Japan
Apr 29, 2022

Hi everyone,

I am using Trados Studio 2021 SR2.

When I go to Project Settings->Translation Memory and Automated Translation to select AnyTM: Any-file based TM, Project Settings window shows that I have selected the TM to be used, but no anytmreverse file is generated in the same folder and TM data that should be available as it is supposed to help me work in the reverse language direction is no longer available. AnyTM suddenly stopped working. I posted this problem on t
... See more
Hi everyone,

I am using Trados Studio 2021 SR2.

When I go to Project Settings->Translation Memory and Automated Translation to select AnyTM: Any-file based TM, Project Settings window shows that I have selected the TM to be used, but no anytmreverse file is generated in the same folder and TM data that should be available as it is supposed to help me work in the reverse language direction is no longer available. AnyTM suddenly stopped working. I posted this problem on the Trados forum but got no reply. Am I missing something? Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2021: AnyTM stopped working

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »