Where can I download MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio?
Thread poster: Daniel Ekaterina Vasilieva
Daniel Ekaterina Vasilieva
Israel
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
Jul 12, 2022

I was using MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio plugin on Trados 2021 for a year and was very satisfied with it.
This week I had some issue with my Trados and I had to reinstall it completely. It removed all the plugins.

When I try to download it from the RWS web store, it throws an error - there is some kind of global issue and it's been lasting for a week already, it's impossible to download plugins there.
The in-Trados appstore does not work either.

Anyb
... See more
I was using MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio plugin on Trados 2021 for a year and was very satisfied with it.
This week I had some issue with my Trados and I had to reinstall it completely. It removed all the plugins.

When I try to download it from the RWS web store, it throws an error - there is some kind of global issue and it's been lasting for a week already, it's impossible to download plugins there.
The in-Trados appstore does not work either.

Anybody has a link where I can download the plugin?
I really can't wait for RWS to solve the issue on their website anymore, I have some urgent projects.

Thanks for the help in advance
Collapse

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:59
English to Russian
MT Enhanced Plugin Jul 12, 2022

Try tthis link please.

[Edited at 2022-07-12 17:08 GMT]
Collapse

Yossi Rozenman
Fernando Barros

Israel
Russian to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you so much!! Jul 13, 2022

Stepan Konev wrote:

Try this link please.

[Edited at 2022-07-12 17:08 GMT]

Thank you so much!! You saved me, I have been trying to download it for over a week and it caused me so much trouble with work.
You have no idea how much easier you just made my life :')
Thank you, I hope you have a good day and a good life

Stepan Konev
adelina chernaeva-yolova

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:59
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
using custom glossary to automatically correct terms in MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio Jul 13, 2022

In case it is of use to someone, I have a recent thread about this very useful plugin. Specifically about the feature of using a custom glossary to automatically correct terms in the MT output.
... See more
In case it is of use to someone, I have a recent thread about this very useful plugin. Specifically about the feature of using a custom glossary to automatically correct terms in the MT output.

It's @ https://community.rws.com/product-groups/trados-portfolio/rws-appstore/f/rws-appstore/42387/pre-post-lookup-in-mt-enhanced-trados-plugin-how-to-get-newly-added-terms-to-work-immediately
Collapse

Stepan Konev

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where can I download MT Enhanced Plugin for Trados Studio?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »